Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In lieu of an introduction...

I offer you some occasional writings and ramblings. From Moldova (Chisinau and Tiraspol, specifically).

I've not been so good with blogging, but I will get around to it more. I promise. One week in Moldova before the vacation begins. Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin - three of my favorite cities, three distinct experiences. I need a break.

The title of my blog, for those unacquainted with the Russian language, literally translates as 'Transnistrian face control.' Face control is what it is called when flatheads don't let you in a nightclub because you're not quite up to snuff dress-wise or dev wise. Not that I frequent night clubs. I loathe them more than middle school dances, more than trumpet solos in 9th grade, etc. You get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment